Horizontal packing machine or horizontal packing machine
Heavypack horizontal packing machines are one of the models of horizontal automatic packaging machines that are used to package various products such as bread, biscuits, wafers, snacks, soap, curly noodles, cakes, and other products. Horizontal packaging machines are usually used by bakers, snacks, snacks, wafers, soaps, biscuits, curly noodles, and other businesses.
Use horizontal packaging machine
Horizontal packing machine is one of the models of automatic horizontal packing machines that are used to package various kinds of products. Some packaged products usually cannot or have difficulties packed with vertical automatic packing machines . Automatic packing machine model of horizontal packagiing machine is a packaging solution for packaging products that have crumbling and other complex characters, and require high packaging speed. Horizontal automatic packaging machines are usually used in several industries or large companies. Now, even small businesses can make attractive and quality packaging products using horizontal packing machines.
Plastic materials used: AL + PE, OPP + PE, NY + PE, and other paper materials that can be glued hot
How the packaging machine works
- input the product into a conveyor that runs horizontally
- then the product will enter the funnel of the machine
- simultaneously the packaging plastic will wrap the product as a whole
- bottom seal works up to cutter seal
Advantages of Horizontal Wrapping Machines
- Efficient . The advantages in using the engine will certainly be more efficient. Moreover, this machine is a priority for use in large industries. Using a horizontal wrapper can save time and energy, so it can produce products in large quantities.
- Better packing . Different from the type of packing or packing machine Using this machine produces a more attractive product appearance. One form of superior packaging is pillow or pillow. You can also set your desired packaging size yourself.
- There are PLCs . Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is a feature that is able to show the ability to save programs that have been created into memory. Besides that, it can also control the process so that it produces the desired output.