Automatic Rotary Bag Packaging Machine
Automatic rotary packing machine is suitable for packaging grain food, powder, liquid with the premade stand-up zipper pouch, zip lock bag, doypack bag and so on.
Features Rotary Machine
- The machine uses the most stable cam mechanical transmission technology, the equipment is stable, low failure rate, low energy consumption. At the same time the machine uses high-end circuit structure, man-machine interface (PLC + HMI) and other advanced technology to achieve mechanical and electrical integration, easy to operate simple.
- All controlled by the automated software system to facilitate the functional adjustment and technology upgrades, using the latest German PLC control system. using the CVT transducer.
- Having self-testing, information feedback, fault display and photoelectric eye tracking. If there is no bag or bag is not open, the machine will not fill and seal, and having real-time display for the running status and automatic shutdown function for emergency. saving packaging materials and raw materials to ensure that the packaging site environment.
- Adopting imported German engineering plastic bearings without refueling to reduce the pollution of materials.
- Wide range of packaging material can be used, such as single-layer PE, PE composite material, CPP composite material, aluminum foil, multi-layer composite film, etc.
- A variety of ways to send bags, bag storage device can store more bags, high rate of bag sending and conveying.
- Machine operating noise less than 70db.
- Equipment using constant temperature sealing
WorkFlow Rotary Packaging Machine
- Bag Feeding & Pouch Gripping
The Rotary Premade Pouch Machine offers three different types of bag feeding:
- Linear belt: For zippered bags, larger pouches, or miscellaneous bag types
- Stand up: For thin bags, pouches that are already filled, or pouches with tin tie
- Stacking: For rectangular shaped bags only; must be side sealing pouches
The Premade Pouch Machine will then grip and pick up bags from the bag feeder. These grippers are engineered for up to 10 kg grip strength. This grip maintains strength over time so there is no sagging in the middle of the bag even after increased weight is added.
In preparation for product filling, the zipper on the bag needs to be opened. An accessible zipper is recommended, or the bags may be filled from the bottom of the pouch if the zipper is enclosed and cannot be opened without compromising the package.
Print lot numbers or use by dates at this station. An inkjet printer is recommended, however, if a thermal transfer printer is preferred by the customer, the printing must be done after the top of the pouch is open. Embossing is also available here.
Vacuum suction secures the bag at this point in the cycle. Forks open the pouch while suction keeps the bag on rotation. Sensors at the bottom of the bag confirm the presence of the pouch. If the sensor does not detect a bag, the pouch will not fill and will remain on rotation until it is sensed.
The pouch is now ready to be filled with your product. When dispensing non-liquid product from an auger, scale, or cup filler the product is filled with a funnel. If the product is liquid, it is dispensed with a nozzle.
For powder products like flour, a dust collection hood option can be added. For solid products, a vibratory settler can be added. For liquid products, a secondary filling station can be added. Gas flush (more about this below) and oxygen scavenger insertion can also be added as options. Additional items are available based on your application.
The Premade Pouch Machine creates a superior seal beginning with heat sealing, the first step in its two-step sealing system. Air deflators are located at the sealing station as well.
The second step of the sealing system consists of cooling bars to create a strong seal on the pouch. At this point, the filled and sealed pouch is discharged from the machine. The entire rotary packaging process can produce between 40 and 200 filled pouches per minute depending upon model and configuration chosen as well as product application.
Aplication Rotary Packaging Machine
- Block material: bean curd cake, fish, eggs, candy, red jujube, cereal, chocolate, biscuit, peanut, etc.
- Granular type: crystal monosodium glutamate, granular drug, capsule, seeds, chemicals, sugar, chicken essence, melon seeds, nut, pesticide, fertilizer.
- Powder type: milk powder, glucose, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, washing powder, chemical materials, fine white sugar, pesticide, fertilizer, etc.
- Liquid / paste type: detergent, rice wine, soy sauce, rice vinegar, fruit juice, beverage, tomato sauce, peanut butter, jam, chili sauce, bean paste.
- Class of pickles, pickled cabbage, kimchi, pickled cabbage, radish, etc.
- Other bagging materials.